- This event has passed.
Multidimensional Healing Workshop
October 24, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm UTC+0
Explore the possibility that each choice you make creates an alternate version of you that experiences the road you did not travel. Would you look at your life differently if you knew another version of you experienced what you regret not doing? What if you could connect with those other selves and support each other as together you experience the whole of what it means to be alive?Register Now
This workshop is in person at Unity of Fairfax in Oakton, VA on Sunday, October 24 from 2 to 5 p.m.
Based on ideas in the book Pull Your Self Together: A True Story of Alternate Realities, Spiritual Healing, and Dimensional Wholeness, this experiential workshop with Rebecca Whitecotton will use discussion, meditation, and journaling exercises that will help each participant:
- Understand the possibility of parallel realities.
- Dive into past regrets enough to remember who you were when you made the decision.
- Use meditation to explore connecting with an alternate version of yourself.
- Set up an etheric meeting place for your alternate selves so you can support each other in Dimensional Wholeness.
- Explore the idea that from a fifth-dimensional perspective, you are not whole without all these different versions of you who have experienced different paths.
All participants should bring a journal or notebook and their favorite pen and come ready to explore alternate realities through meditation and journaling.
Although this is based on Pull Your Self Together, it is not necessary to have read the book prior to the workshop (but it might deepen your understanding of what is possible).Register Now
Unity of Fairfax Covid Safety Protocols
- Only vaccinated people may attend in-person activities. As Integrity is a core value of Unity of Fairfax, verification of vaccination status will be by the honor system.
- If you (or someone you have been in contact with) have had symptoms in the past 14 days, please stay at home.
- Masks must be worn by everyone in the building.
- Building occupancy will be capped at 70 persons total.
- Service animals are welcome. Please leave pets at home.
Lastly, we understand that some people have medical conditions that prevent taking the vaccine. However, if you are physically able to take the vaccine, please do so.
Thank you for your cooperation in following these protocols.